Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to YOU!


One of my "little" brothers has turned 27! Yikes. I think this is scarier for me than my turning 30 was. I can hardly believe that I have a little bro THAT old. Where has time gone? I remember when we used to dress him up in dresses...he was only 12 then! (Just kidding!)

Anyways, Happy, Happy Birthday to a great BROTHER, UNCLE, DAD, SON, BROTHER IN LAW, HUSBAND, GRANDSON, NEPHEW, ETC.

Happy Birthday to Uncle Cuckoo from Annie, Jack and Drew.

We knew this picture would come in handy some day!

(Photo taken in December '03 when Daryn got the urge to try to grow some facial hair :-))


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks big sis! I owe you... does that bother you?

Lj said...

ah cute!

Anonymous said...

what a handsome guy!

excess.modality said...

happy birthday daryn. your very photogenic. how's your little girl doing?? do you guys have a blog??
sheldon, jenny and haden