Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I did it!




For five years, four months, and fifteen days Greg has eagerly anticipated the arrival of his mother-in-law. Not because he gets along so well with her but because soon after she arrives there is the aroma of fresh bread, buns, cinnamon buns, etc...

For five years, four months, and fifteen days I have thought I couldn't do it. But yesterday I tried to make it and guess what? Our house smells like fresh bread and mom isn't here and it is delicious!
Mom you are still welcome, anytime!

4 comments:

Lj said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Do you take orders?
What are your fees?
;)

Anonymous said...

=0)
looks tastey!
Jess.

Kelty, Ash, Waylon, Zane, Trey and Dalys! said...

Awesome, they look delicious. Anxious to see how they look on your thighs! HAHA! Maybe Greg will help you eat them all!

Anonymous said...

ok... i need updates!
Jess