So I have taken another giant step into Blogland - (thanks Lynda and Jess) and I have added a map. So I can guess "who in the world" is looking at our blog. OR you could help me out by telling me in the little comment section who you are...you are all free to do so!
Have a happy day and thanks for visiting our blog. We have been "blogging" for a year - just had our 1st anniversary. Whew...
ms
9 comments:
It's me... you know me...and THANK YOU for the updates!!!
Here's my comment and thanks for the update. Can't wait until you get high speed so the pictures are flying up every day :)
Miss ya lots!
Aimee
Hi Michelle and family...we've been enjoying seeing your little ones grow from long distance. Can understand that you would feel a little more at ease knowing who's viewing your site. Hope all's well there...won't be long until Aunt Joyce is home. Know she'll enjoy seeing everyone. Greetings from Ontario, Uncle Herb, Aunt Hilda and family
Hi! We're some of the ones putting Rimbey on the map!
Since we don't see you enough we sometimes have to check your blog! ;) Thanks!
r.a.d.e tarves
Hi,
Very nice blog. We always check it and its always great. I notice that we are cut off of your map...maybe you will have to rectify that?? :0)
Aly, Jarv and Daudi
Hi Michelle, love to peep at your blog (from Albury, Aust) and watch your wee ones grow! Happy New Year!, Bron
ok update already!
need new pics!
jess.
Always enjoy the pictures. And .... I always wanted to be a red spot on a map!!!
Keep up the good news reporting.
Oh by the way what a good looking
"auntie" you have Michelle!!!!
Hi Michelle...I'll put another spot on you map. I love reading your blog and keeping updated on your beautiful family. Thanks for sharing!
Raelynn
Post a Comment