Saturday, April 5, 2008

An Update and Possible Change In Access

Wow.

More photos.

And LOTS of them....enjoy. Scroll down, down and down again!

I have been getting some strange comments and some weird hits on our blog. (For example, I don't know anyone in Malaysia, Poland, Norway, Spain, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Belgium, etc..) So we MIGHT just make it accessible to a select few. You will have to e-mail me and I will put you on a list. I am going to see how the next week or two goes. If it gets weird, I will give you a warning to e-mail me then we will switch over to restricted access.

Thanks much.

ms

5 comments:

Raelynn said...

Hi Michelle,
Great pics...i love reading you blog and catching up. So since I'm putting a spot on your map...I wanted to let you know I'd love to be included if you privatize. =)

Take care,
R

Lj said...

Dumuro can go to France, Belguim, Germany or wherever, cuz we have a special "see please here" for you!

Me on the list please! :)

Unknown Freaks - not on the list!

Aimee said...

yup, just close it up.

excess.modality said...

michelle, this happened to us when we first had the blog. i made a post to go away spammers, and also made sure each comment was moderated b4 it was posted and just delete the ones with links on them. and then there was no more!!! good luck:)

Anonymous said...

more pics more pics more pics... decide what ur going to do .. and post more pics =0)
haa haa
jess.