Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gordy & Megan's Wedding

drew fell asleep on the kitchen floor while I was rushing around finishing up a few things before leaving for the wedding. he had been eating popcorn twists but never finished them. however, he still had a good grip on the plate!
we didn't get too many wedding photos...greg was not there for the ceremony so I grabbed this one photo when I took a minute to set drew down. look at gordy, though, he looks so eager to sign! and she has such a big grin! I love weddings...gordy is greg's cousin and megan is one of the friends, originally from Rimbey so we got invited on both sides!!

drew at the wedding looking quite beat up (forehead) but very happy to be charging around instead of sitting...note all the kids in the background. we attracted quite a crowd with our toys we brought!


emarie, dylan, annie & jack playing with tractors during the wedding speeches.



2 comments:

Lj said...

Love the death grip on the plate!
And what a cute couple - beautiful dress!

Jessica said...

Would LOVE to see more pics!
Thanks for the pkg for Jhett love them!!
Jess.