At long last, another update. Thank you for your faithfulness in checking back on my unupdated blog. I hope to do better but this dialup is depressing. Here are a few shots from last week and as per the request of my little girl - she wanted some photos in the leaves!!! So did I but was procrastinating!


Freckle face!

Curly "Sue" or Drew!



Our favorite monkey!


Mr Jack and his Tonka truck - which he pushed all the way out to the pasture!

A pile up. We have to try this one again in a more organized fashion!

Drew was DONE with photos - in case you can't tell!! Either that or hugs from Annie.

And last but not least....

Our darling Zara...
3 comments:
YES!! UPDATES!! =0)
Ur kids are sure growing fast!! Super cute! Please come visit soooooon!!!!!
I'm delighted...finally some photo updates from Our Service Crew!
Yahoo - thanks! :o)
HI guys! Thought I better leave a comment this time. It's fun watching your kids grow up even it is only in photos.
Finished harvesting yet?
julie
Post a Comment