Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Sunday Afternoon Stroll

An afternoon walk out to the pasture is quite the entertaining gong show!! The last time I did this walk I had Molly 3 days later. The last time was not originally a WALK but turned into one because we took the quad and it died because there was no gas. I walked back carrying Drew. It took 1/2 an hour! Just this last Sunday we decided to go again....very entertaining! Annie lost a shoe and did not want to wear it back. (I wonder why...)

Annie pointing to her lost croc!
Auntie digging out the shoe - I had Moll in her sling so I wasn't much help!

Walking over the texas gate was going well....until Jack tried it himself!


My new footwear for the return trip to the house. Almost one mile of gravel! Thank goodness for tough farm feet.

Annie's new footwear.
Jack falling in the gate!
His missing shoe!

Drew's attempt to cross the gate after watching the others falling through!


I have no photos of Zara and the four dogs that came out to greet her from one driveway. It was too much of a circus by then!













3 comments:

Jessica said...

haa haa thats hilarious!

Aimee said...

Looks like quite a walk! Who knew a Texas gated worked for kids, too?! ;)

Lj said...

I'm sorry I wasn't there to enjoy this in person - at first I thought "gong" show might have been an exaggeration, but I think it was a pretty accurate description! :o)