I have no real excuse for not "blogging"... so here are a few new photos. I have some on the camera to upload and many more that should have been taken but I have been painting and running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Greg recently gave the go ahead for some new flooring. We bought hardwood to replace all the carpet in our house. Since the purchase of this flooring, I have painted the kids rooms. I moved the boys into the girls and the girls into the boys and repainted. Also, I did the living room as it was quite dark and our hardwood is on the dark side.
Anyways, the hardwood is now in - thanks to Jeff and Sheri Dean - and now I am just doing some touch-ups. Repainted a bit in the girls' room as it was just TOO pink. I will post some pictuers when I get it all back together. My next project is to freshen up all the baseboards so that Greg can put them back up!
Anyways, here are a few photos...
ms
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the new floor!!
Yay! Bet you feel like you're in a brand new house! Can't wait to see it!
Supermom! Don't forget to sit down and relax too. Such a good feeling to have everything repainted and a new floor. Enjoy
Post a Comment