Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Day at the Beach

Drew and Jack chasing the birds. I think this was their most fun that day!Molly with her bathing suit on backwards...but at least it is on and I didn't have to do it while I was making lunch for the field, right?
The water was a bit chilly obviously because they are usually in to their necks.
You would never know we have a huge sandbox at home...but so much more fun at the beach!
It may not seem that out of the ordinary for me to take my children to the beach! BUT it was October 2nd...the leaves were no longer green but beautiful shades of orange and yellow and YES we were at the beach!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

How fun to go to the beach in October! I bet you had the whole place to yourselves...

Aimee said...

How fun to go to the beach in October! I bet you had the whole place to yourselves...

reagan. andrea. said...

What a crazy year for weather! So glad we get a little taste of summer this fall..! Cute picture of kids 4 at the top of your blog! Is Molly's little dress the one we all admired at H&M?! Looks good on her.