
We were lucky enough to have a mom at Jack's class ask if we needed some kittens. We did. We had already had two that week that had been absolutely crazy wild and they took off on us. So we were happy to have four sweet little kittens that were very tame. The kids played with them for hours and hours. We were a bit nervous of Zara because she is our only pet and she is such a big gentle giant - we had to keep the kittens in the kennel. One nite the door never got shut as tightly as it should and they all got out. I guess Zara decided to play with them 'cause she must have thought the kids had so much fun with them so should she. Anyways, Greg came home late and she had killed them all. He was kind enough to wake me up and tell me. After a good cry I fell asleep. I was so sad for the kids 'cause they just loved them. Anyways, the next morning was very rough...lots of tears. We have survived and I have said no more kittens for now. I can't handle the tears or the kitty litter smell in my garage!! Glad for some photos to help hang onto the precious memories. These kittens were very well loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment