
Greg finally found the truck that he has been looking for. Or rather, the salesman did! He took us for a test drive to Red Deer/Costco. Now I am looking for someone to buy the Durango! Any takers??? I do like the Durango but the truck is so nice too as I can put all THREE kids right behind me, rather than six feet behind me in the Durango. PLUS, it is diesel, sits up higher and has a 6 cd changer and is newer. Blah, blah, blah...the one downside is that it is a 1 ton, making for a bit of a rougher ride. But trucks are fun...! I don't think that I will have too much trouble convincing Greg to give up the truck as I think he has actually driven it three times! "Too muddy, too gravelly" etc. Trucks are made to drive so hand me the keys!! ms
3 comments:
Very nice. I have to admit that I am jealous that you can get to drive that truck. Go Michelle, go.
I have yet to drive it. Don't kid yourself...have only been a passenger!
Hi Michelle Thanks again for the latest pictures, love the glasses kids. Nice looking truck. Have a fun day. Love Mom
Post a Comment