Saturday, March 31, 2007

Making Work for Mom




Don't know why I am "blogging" when the older two are playing in the mud and Drew is sleeping in his seat. But Jessica is crying for updates. I have a "Walk Away the Pounds" workout to do still and a chair heaped with laundry to fold as well as a house to tidy up. (Company coming for Sunday nite supper). But hate to deprive Jess of her photos...I do have the washer and dryer going so I feel like I am doing something! Had to take out the last load of washed muddy clothes so I can put the next load in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with Jess dying to see the pictures... feels like I am closer and watching the kids grown in pictures fills in the gap from not being there. Thanks for procrastinating on the household chores!

Anonymous said...

Haa! Michelle, always doing things for others = 0 )
Thanks!! and Aimee is rite, it does make me feel like I am closer watching them grow up!