
So on Monday nite I was trying to post "Happy Birthday" greetings to Lynda Jackson and Samara. It took 9 minutes on dial up to just get to my sign in screen. I didn't want to DARE trying to get some actual photos to upload.
please bear with me as I decide if this is really worth it. Maybe it will speed up if I got up when everyone else was in bed to do this?
Not that life has been exciting...cutting grass, weeding flower beds, turning around and doing the same things again!
BUT we are heading to Fairmont on Sunday for a week of doing nothing...camping, sitting in the hot springs.
I will try to do better...I have a huge collection of photos to post. Perhaps one every so often?!
That's it...time for bed! The kids are asleep so I must go too. Greg is still working in the pig barn...his dad is away so he has LOTS to do!!
2 comments:
Michelle, this is a great pic of yr mum and her grandies. It was worth putting this one up at least! however I do understand that when you have wee souls to care for ... sleep is KING !
Great to hear from you FINALLY! Sounds like u've been busy busy busy. But... I am missing all the pic updates!!! COME VISIT US!!!
Jess
Post a Comment